C’est une confiserie. Regarde ces bonbons délicieux.
This is a simple test to find out how much french you know. I tried it and scored 12. Click here to find out how much french you know.
La tasse est jolie.
J’aime cette tasse.
C’est ma préférée.
1. What have you done this term in French that you are proud of?
I was able to understand a considerable amount of what my French teacher was saying when she started talking about interesting topics in complete french.
2. Tu aimes le français?
Oui, j’aime le français.
3. Qu’est-ce que tu planifié pour les vacances?
Dormir et dormir et détendre et peut-être dormir.
4. Why do you need to be enthusiastic about learning languages in 2015?
Through technology the world has become more connected and many countries collaborate on projects (including science and technology) together but for this communication and language is vital.
5. We did Bretagne, comic characters, phone conversations and houses. Which one did you like the best and why?
They were all interesting and valuable in their own way but I enjoyed Bretagne the most because of my interest in Celtic music.
6. What is one thing you can do next term to improve your French?
Try not to miss so many lessons.
1. What is the best thing about blogging as a student?
I can share what I have learned and have real results from real people looking at my blog from around the world.
2. Why do you think blogging is so importants in 2015?
Technology is a major part of the world today, and most prominently, the internet. Blogging is information in 2015.
3. What’s the best blog post you have written this year?
My best post is Food of Bretagne
4. What does blogging teach you?
Blogging not only teachers you, of course, how to use blogging technology but gives you a nessicary push to start sharing your work and feel comfortable in doing so.
5. Are short blog posts or long blog posts more popular on your blog?
I dont think that it is length that effects the popularity of a post, but rather the subject and how well it is written to suit that subject.
6. What is one thing you can do better on your blog?
I need to be more consistant in posting onto my blog regularly.
Si j’étais un chien, je serais un kelpie.
Si j’étais une nourriture, je serais une pomme.
Si j’étais un saison, je serais l’hiver.